Many of you may know that PNB has Net Banking facility for it’s user. PNB Internet Banking Service is provided to each new user for making banking transcation more easy online. User can access their PNB Net Banking Account from anywhere ( Office & Home ) in their devices like Mobile & Desktop.
We have seen that PNB Mobile Banking is mostly liked by people just because you can check everything just by SMS & PNB Android App.
You should aware of official website of Punjab National Bank so that you will only access your PNB Internet Banking Account through official website. We have provided official website of PNB so that you will not get confused.
For PNB Net Banking : https://netpnb.com
For PNB Official Information : https://www.pnbindia.in
There are many services, that is available offline , offered online by PNB for each customer. From paying credit card payment to utility bill payments, you can take advantage of every feature just by accessing your PNB Net Banking from your mobile.
Today, We are sharing steps to PNB Net Banking Registration online for new user. You should be PNB User to avail this facility of Internet Banking. There are more information that you should have before PNB Mobile Banking Registration.
Information You should have with you are as following
- Your PNB Account Number
- Your Debit Card Number & PIN Number
- Your Mobile Number Registered with PNB Account.
If you have above things ready with you then you can follow steps further for PNB Net Banking registration online.
How To Register For PNB Net Banking?
We assume that you are PNB Customers so have account number & registered mobile number. There are many way to register for PNB Internet Banking online. You can follow which so ever you think is easy.
We know that you want to learn about every possible way to get enable Internet banking facility so we have shared each way in details so that you will have more knowledge after reading guide.
- PNB Branch
- PNB Toll Free Numbers
- PNB Online Registration
- Through ATM or Debit Card
There are many ways PNB customers can register online for PNB Internet Banking. They are:
If you have decided to go with offline way for PNB Internet Banking registration. You will need to Download Net Banking Registration Form which you will have to submit back to nearby bank branch.
How to Download PNB Internet Banking Form ?
- Go to official website. ( https://www.pnbindia.in/home.aspx )
- Move to ” Customer Care ” drop down menu on the right corner.
- Then click on ” Download Forms ” from under ” HOW DO I ” Menu.
- From there, You can download PNB Net Banking registration form.
- Then, You will need to fill it up and submit to bank.
But We recommend you to go bank in this case because there bank staff will help you filling up your application form and then you can submit same at time.
PNB Toll Free Number
We often says that visiting bank & Contacting Customer care of PNB is easiest way for those who are not aware of using Internet. So, PNB has also offered Call Centers Number that are toll free. PNB Customer can contact to given number and get their Internet Banking Activated for them.
We have shared PNB Toll Free Contact Number below.
Toll Free Numbers – 1800 103 2222/1800 180 2222
Tolled Number – 0120 2490000
You can make call to above number if in case you do not have much time to visit bank and also have no access to Internet. This way will help you out then you can use PNB Internet Banking from your Mobile via PNB Android App.
PNB Online Registration
As we said that you must have following details for enabling Internet banking facility for your PNB account in which Debit Card is mentioned so, that is where Debit card details help you in registering yourself for PNB Internet Banking online.
How To Register For PNB Internet Banking?
- Go to Official Website. ( https://netpnb.com/ )
- Click on Type of Internet Banking as per your account. ( NOTE : If you are Individual PNB Account Holder then click on Retail Internet Banking else corporate person can click on Corporate Internet Banking. )
- Now click on ” New User ” .
- You will see ” Online User Registration Form ” Where you will need to enter your PNB Account Number and then select registration type from Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. Based on selection, Services will be activated for your account.
- As we are to activate PNB Net banking so, Select ” Register for Internet Banking ” and click on verify.
- You will get one time password on your registered mobile number for verification of account. You need to enter OTP in given field to continue further.
- After verification, You will need to enter your Debit Card Number and PIN Number.
- Once you entered said details then you can continue to next step.
- Now you will see your Customer ID & User ID on this step, There you will need to enter your desired password for Online Banking.
- After clicking on ” Complete Registration “, You are done & successfully activated your PNB Internet Banking Service.
Through ATM/Debit Card
We are sure that you are carrying PNB Debit Card with you all the time. So, If you have Debit card & PIN Number then you can register for Internet Banking through ATM of any of the Bank.
You May Read :-
That’s Complete Guide to PNB Net Banking Registration You will ever get online. If we missed anything or you have any question then you can leave your query below in the comment.